Subject: Comments on Part 3: RNG schema for Manifest

Dear colleagues,

First, the use of the combine attribute is intended to combine
different definitions in *different* schema modules.

I think that combining multiple definitions in a single schema
impairs readability significantly.  Whenever I encounter a reference
to a defined name, I have to look for all its definitions.  That is, even
when I encounter such a definition, I cannnot stop there but I
have to loook for the other defitinitions of the same name.

Cheers,
Makoto