Subject: {office-formula]Why is TDIST a "right tail" type?

Hi members,

in the definition of TDIST the missing integral has been added recently.
But I'm wondering, that it is a "right tail" type. All other cumulative
distribution functions are of "left tail" type. CHIDIST and FDIST, which
are right-tailed in some application, where made LEGACY to get
consistent definitions. I have expected, that the same would be done
with TDIST.

kind regards
Regina