Subject: PRD02 Pt 1 Conformance language non-sense

Dear all,

----b
D.3)If the namespace prefix of a style:condition, table:condition, table:expression, table:formula or text:formula attribute is associated with the "urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:of:1.2" namespace, or if a namespace prefix is omitted for any of these attributes, the syntax of any formula which is contained in the values of these attributes shall conform to part 2 of this specification.
----e

Walking through the first of these:

"If the namespace prefix of a style:condition [...] attribute" ...

[okay, that prefix is "style"]

... "is associated with the "urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:of:1.2" namespace"

[okay, so if the "style" prefix is bound to this URI ... but hang on, the prefix of a conformant style:condition attribute is defined elsewhere in the spec as having to be "urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:style:1.0", so we're talking here about a non-conformant document]

???

I think what was intended here was to say something about namespace prefixes used in these attributes' *values* - I think this needs some careful re-wording because as it stands it seems to be a nonsensical conformance target.

- Alex.