Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODF-Next: 3D and WebGL

Leonard,

Excellent suggestion!

I don't know of anyone on the TC who has a WebGL background or interest
in WebGL so the first step would be to get someone with that interest
involved in the TC.

Assuming one or more such people joining the TC, the TC would need a
proposal to be considered for inclusion in the next version of ODF.

The TC has adopted some standing rules with regards to proposals, which
can be reviewed at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41285

Please forward this message to anyone with WebGL skills and an interest
in ODF.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick

PS: Instructions for joining an OASIS TC can be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/join.php

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net