Subject: Mimetype "application_._(not _/_ ?)vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics"

Hi,

the OpenDocument v1.2 spec has
        "application.vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics"
instead of
        "application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics"
all over the spec ("." instead of "/").

Do I hopefully assume correctly that this is just a consistent typo in the
spec and not some this-was-an-error-before-now-we-have-to-stick-to-it?

Cheers
Friedrich Kossebau