Subject: Wrong "X axis" instead of "Y axis" in ODF 1.2 section 16.40.8

Hi,

the section "16.40.8 <draw:marker>" has the text

--- 8< ---
If the marker is referenced by a draw:marker-end attribute, the marker
geometry is then rotated so that the X axis is aligned with the direction of
the stroke in the end/start point direction. It is pointed to the stroke so
that the origin of the coordinate system of the mapped marker geometry is
positioned at the end point's position.

"X axis" here should be "Y axis", I assume.
At least this would match the draw:marker-start definition as well as what is
implemented in LibreOffice and Calligra, from what I can see.

Cheers
Friedrich