Subject: Re: FW: [office-comment] Orientation problems with angles

For relative rotations (relative to current placement) all you need to do is specify the amount of rotation and direction (clockwise versus counter-counterclockwise).  The coordinate system is irrelevant.

For absolute positioning, e.g., "place the arrow so it is pointed at +45 degrees" then you need more context.

In any case, I've added this issue to JIRA (OFFICE-3775) so we can track any proposed resolution there.

-Rob