Subject: Re: [office-comment] Insufficient description of output filter draw:luminance and draw:contrast

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau schrieb:
Regina,

Thanks!

Do you have suggestions/pointers to better definitions for luminance
and/or contrast?

There is no need to define "luminance" and "contrast", because draw:luminance and draw:contrast do neither set not manipulate luminance and contrast directly. For example they do not use a HSL color model, at least not in AOO and LO.

My solution would be to describe, how AOO and LO alter the RGB-values by this filter attributes.

I'm still searching for other applications besides Calligra (Linux) and MS Office 2013 (Windows 7), which use draw features [see my mail about custom shapes]. If someone knew applications on Mac or other OS and could do tests, or could confirm, that no such other applications exist, that would be helpful.

Kind regards
Regina