Subject: Re: [office-comment] Issues with the online documentation

Hello Jiergir,

I want to acknowledge your defect report on ODF 1.2.  We've discussed this on our TC call on March 17th.  The issue is now tracked in JIRA and you can follow its progress here:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3855

Thanks for helping improve our standard.

Regards,

Rob Weir, Co-Chair, OASIS ODF TC

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-part1.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/office/1.2/meta/odf#