Subject: ODF ADC: DChanges 2014 Program Now Available

I notice that the program for the DChanges 2014 Workshop (16 September 2014) is now available at
<https://sites.google.com/site/dchanges14/program>.

Authors are providing updated submissions in response to reviews for availability as workshop pre-prints.  I don't have any information about on-line availability.

 -- Dennis E. Hamilton
    dennis.hamilton@acm.org    +1-206-779-9430
    https://keybase.io/orcmid  PGP F96E 89FF D456 628A
    X.509 certs used and requested for signed e-mail