Subject: Re: [office-comment] OFFICE-354 is not about Change Tracking

hi Dennis,

On 24/09/14 02:25, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I just noticed that OFFICE-354 is moved to Fix For: ODF 1.3.

i *think* it was that way already... since 03/Jun/09 4:56 PM according
to the log...

> The associated public comment is not about Change Tracking.  It is about carrying multiple versions of a document in the package.

yes i know that, i just thought it fit into the "Change Tracking" JIRA
component better than any other one...

... then i noticed that OFFICE-1436 is about the same thing, and i
resolved OFFICE-354 as a duplicate of it... and OFFICE-1436 happens to
have component "General", so probably you like that better :)

regards,
 michael

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters