Subject: Re: [office-comment] covered-table-cell

Thanks for your reply,

I'm confused, shouldn't
 <t:covered-table-cell t:number-columns-repeated="2"/>
from your first example be
 <t:covered-table-cell t:number-columns-repeated="1"/>
or just
 <t:covered-table-cell/>?
Because the previous cell only spans across 2 cols.. unless I'm
misunderstanding something?

Since I didn't (fully) support the number-rows-span attribute (only
read/write it), I'll come back to the covered-table-cell
question later (after I try adding full support for number-rows-span),
if you don't mind?