Subject: Re: [office-comment] covered-table-cell

On 12/17/2014 07:05 PM, Zorg wrote:
Thanks for your reply,

I'm confused, shouldn't
  <t:covered-table-cell t:number-columns-repeated="2"/>
from your first example be
  <t:covered-table-cell t:number-columns-repeated="1"/>
or just
  <t:covered-table-cell/>?
Because the previous cell only spans across 2 cols.. unless I'm
misunderstanding something?

You are right, I mixed up the values for columns and rows in the first example. The numbers are correct in the second example.

A second attempt:

   <t:table-row>
     <t:table-cell t:number-rows-spanned="2" t:number-columns-spanned="3"/>
     <t:covered-table-cell t:number-columns-repeated="2"/>
   </t:table-row>
   <t:table-row>
     <t:covered-table-cell t:number-columns-repeated="3"/>
   </t:table-row>

Since I didn't (fully) support the number-rows-span attribute (only
read/write it), I'll come back to the covered-table-cell
question later (after I try adding full support for number-rows-span),
if you don't mind?

Of course. That is fine.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Jos van den Oever