Subject: "next try" OFFICE-3869

Oliver, I think your changes are very clean and simple at <https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201501/msg00011.html>.

I have only one suggestion.  Where you say "It is good practice to first encrypt and then apply the digital signatures" I would change the beginning to read "It is current practice to first encrypt and then apply the digital signatures."

I don't think cryptographic experts would agree that the practice is particularly good.  Also, based on how signing is currently done, I don't expect to see it done differently in the future.

Best,

 - Dennis