Subject: Re: [office-comment] Suggested addition: Binder-like file format

The mails from the mailing list server have a special header:

I use two mail clients: KMail and Thunderbird. In both I get the option to
reply to the mailing list. In KMail, this has the shortcut L, in Thunderbird
it is Ctrl+Shift+L.

Also, in both mail client simply replying on the office-comment@ mails sends
mail to the mailing list only, despite that not being the From: address. So,
not all mail clients are equally clever about mailing list mails.

Cheers,
Jos