Subject: Open Document Format v1.3 - modify <text:page-count> for chapters

Hi, Iâm new to this, and I donât know, how the process is going on for making a feature request, so sorry, if Iâm not right.

In the ODF v1.3 standard, that is actually in review, 7.5.18.2 describes the <text:page-count> element. As in v1.2 itâs unfortunately not possible to get a field, thatâs only showing the page count up to the next page break (even if the next pages has a different template). So if I create a page break and start with page 1 again, the page-count continues counting, for example:

Page 1 of 5
Page 2 of 5
Page 3 of 5
// page break (maybe with a change of the page template) //
Page 1 of 5
Page 2 of 5

So may I suggest to add a new element or an attribute, that can modify this behavior? Maybe sth. like <text:page-count text:until-page-break>? Or <text:chapter-page-count>?