Subject: Custom display names in data pilot tables https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3884

Andras,

We have just approved ODF 1.3 as a committee specification and hope to
be moving to an OASIS standard as soon as we get the necessary
implementation statements.

Your "Custom display names in data pilot tables" was bumped to ODF 1.4
and I have taken over as assignee to push the issue forward.

Regina had some comments on your proposal and if you can submit them to
the comment list, we'll see if this can appear in ODF 1.4.

Hope you are having a great Fall!

Patrick

PS: Please respond to the office-comment@lists.oasis-open.org list for
IP reasons. Thanks!