Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODF 1.3 CS02 Statement of Use from Collabora

On 11/01/2021 14:50, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> On behalf of the ODF TC, I want to thank you for the Statement of use
> from Collabora for ODF 1.3 CS02.

	Ah - and, having sent quite a formal mail; I should reach out to
congratulate you all on the hard work around ODF 1.3. Thank you to so
many who put so much into it, and those who invested their own time, or
helped to crowd in funds, and time to get it done.

	Also - it should be noted that TDF and their donors funded great chunks
of the coding work so thanks to them, and to CIB for hackery & standards
work there, of course to Simon's hard work with COSM etc.

	Great work everyone,

		Michael.