Subject: RE: [office-comment] Typo in ODF 1.3 part 3 sect. 19.389

Mike,

It is an error in the document.  The defined office:value-type value for dates
Is indeed "date, not "dat".  This can be found in the schema by searching on
that attribute name and seeing the values that are specified.  I found it at
lines 2715-2720 in OpenDocumentSchema-v1.3.rng of csprd02.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Kaganski <mikekaganski@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 08:34
To: office-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office-comment] Typo in ODF 1.3 part 3 sect. 19.389

Hi!

ODF 1.3 [1] lists "dat" as the office:value-type attribute value for "date"
cells (note the three-character string, no trailing "e"). It looks wrong, and
I assume this is a typo; ODF 1.2 [2], 1.1 [3], and 1.0 [4] all referred to
"date" as the attribute value in that case.

Or was it a deliberate change in the accepted attribute value string?
then it must *also* accept the old value, to keep backward compatibility.

Thanks!