Subject: Re: [office-formula] Public Comment Lists

Hi Mary,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 13:33:53 -0500, Mary McRae wrote:

>   There seems to be some confusion regarding public comment lists.
>   OASIS provides comment lists at the TC level as the official
>   communication channel.

When looking at the traffic on the opendocument-users list I don't have
a problem with that as it is right now or was the last month. However,
if the topics of the formula SC and the accessibility SC and maybe an
upcoming metadata SC and maybe even more will all be discussed on one
public mailing list it might be a bit too much unrelated mail to wade
through for a subcomittee's work. Wouldn't it be better to have separate
comments lists per SC?