Subject: Re: [office-formula] When would be a good time for an initial (kickoff) teleconference meeting?

Hi David,

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 23:06:10 -0500, David A. Wheeler wrote:

> I'd like to kick off the formula subcommittee as soon as possible.
> Can we have a teleconference next week, March 2 or 3?

For me, only March 2 is an option, any time between 12:00 and 18:00 UTC.

> If that's not practical, then how about March 6-10?

I'll be available on March 7 between 14:00 and 17:00 UTC, March 8,10
11:00-19:00, March 9 11:00-18:00.

If we don't find any slot there, a later time on March 8,10 would also
be an option, but not later than 21:00 UTC.

End times given would be conference call end times, so a 1 hour call
should start 1 hour earlier.

> Please reply to this message, saying what times would be
> acceptable for those dates.  I'd prefer all times to be stated in UTC or
> U.S. East Coast, but at LEAST tell me which timezone you mean...!

:-)  I prefer times stated in UTC, everyone should know the offset of
his own timezone at least..

> I would prefer to work MOSTLY electronically, rather than
> mostly through teleconferences, once we get going.

+1

> But having an initial meeting via teleconference would
> make sense.

Seconded. Having a conference call every 2-3 weeks should be sufficient,
I guess.