Subject: [Fwd: Re: [office-formula] When would be a good time for an initial(kickoff) teleconference meeting?]

Here's a response from Tom Metcalf:

Mar 2: OK times are 18:00-22:00 UTC
Mar 3: OK times are 19:00-22:00 UTC

 I could probably meet outside these times with some schedule juggling so long as I' am awake (I am in Colorado=US Mountain time).

 Regards,

 Tom

----- Original Message ----
From: David A. Wheeler <dwheeler@dwheeler.com>
To: office-formula@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:06:10 PM

I'd like to kick off the formula subcommittee as soon as possible.
Can we have a teleconference next week, March 2 or 3?
If that's not practical, then how about March 6-10?

Please reply to this message, saying what times would be
acceptable for those dates.  I'd prefer all times to be stated in UTC or
U.S. East Coast, but at LEAST tell me which timezone you mean...!

I would prefer to work MOSTLY electronically, rather than
mostly through teleconferences, once we get going.
But having an initial meeting via teleconference would
make sense.