Subject: Re: [office-formula] When would be a good time for an initial (kickoff) teleconference meeting?

> * Faure*, Mr. David, KDE e.V*:

I live in France (UTC+1).

Any day, any time is fine (although with a preference for the 9:00-23:00 UTC range),
 *except* for:
- Mondays 16:00-17:00 UTC (the OASIS TC phone conference)
- Wednesdays 18:30-20:20 UTC
- and except for week 11, too.

So this gives:
March 2: OK
March 3: OK
March 7: OK
March 8: between 9:00 and 18:30 UTC
March 9: OK
March 10: OK

David W: good luck with the intersecting of all the time slices :)

As for my introduction: I am implementing OpenDocument in KOffice (http://www.koffice.org),
mostly in KWord, but I'm also interfacing the questions from the other KOffice developers
implementing OpenDocument in the other KOffice applications.
I know very little about spreadsheet formulas yet, but I am mostly here to represent
Tomas Mecir's (KSpread Developer) opinions.