Subject: Teleconference: Thanks everyone!

We just completed our teleconference, and I think it was very
successful.  I will post a summary of the teleconference to this mailing
list; I'll post it today if I can, but tomorrow is more likely.

My SINCERE thanks to everyone who participated!  I appreciate your time
and effort.

At this point, we plan to work electronically (e.g., email, and probably
Wiki) until/unless we agree to do otherwise.  If you want to have a
teleconference, please propose it on this list.