Subject: Expression Syntax now on the Wiki!

I've moved the "Expression Syntax" draft to the Wiki, here:
  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Expression_Syntax
It doesn't specify inline errors (#NUM!, etc.) yet.
Anyone on the formula subcommittee can edit.

Please, let's fix this up and work on it together.
We need to finish this by the end of the month!

Try to put your name in the comment field if you edit it;
the Wiki doesn't accurately record who did what, so we
won't know who to ask later.