Subject: A few miscellania

Okay, here are some odd things:
* On all spreadsheets I've tried, AND() and OR() do NOT short-circuit.
   Should we PERMIT short-circuiting (implementation-defined), or FORBID it?
   We could define ANDSC() and ORSC() for short-circuiting operations, I supposed,
   but I hate to do that.
* I plan to require handling one-arg AND() and OR(), as they're cheap "convert to logical"
   functions, but say that zero-arg AND() and OR() can be Error or Logical
   (most, maybe all spreadsheets produce an Error on zero-parameters)
* I plan to change LOG() so that the second parameter is optional (default=10);
   any objections?  Excel does that, as do many others.  OOo will have to change.
   Interestingly, this is one of the differences that was highlighted in a long-ago
   (and now obsolete) paper examining KOffice/OOo spreadsheet interoperability.