Subject: Re: [office-formula] Creating the test suite

This is a question for David I guess. Some of the tests are supposed to
produce an error. For example, see page 64, the test =1/0. I can't
figure out what I should put on the test spreadsheet, under the Expected
result column. Should I just put the string "Error"?

How is the test suite supposed to check error tests? Would it be a
better idea to replace the Expression by =ISERROR(1/0) ? Ditto for all
expressions that are supposed to give an error.

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the

This is a digitally signed message part