Subject: Name of format, namespace, standard prefix

I'm about to write a summary of "current goings-on", both
for Eike's benefit and for the larger OpenDocument committee at large.

I believe we have more or less settled on the name of "OpenFormula"
for this formula format; since OpenDocument can support many formats,
it helps to have a specific name for this one.  The proposed namespace,
which no one has objected to, is:
  urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:openformula:1.0
The proposed conventional prefix is "of:"  (yes, that looks like formatting
objects' fo:, but it's unlikely to be confused in practice).

Any last-minute objections?  Going, going....