Subject: Re: [office-formula] Groups - 1-2-3 @Function Help File(ssfn70en.hlp) uploaded

Robert Weir posted:
> This is the end-user 1-2-3 function reference help file, "1-2-3 @Function
> Help" from IBM Lotus SmartSuite 9.8.  IBM contributes this document to
> OASIS under the OASIS Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy.

My sincere thanks to IBM and Robert Weir for making this
available to us.  With this release, you can directly copy text
(or portions thereof) as you define functions.  Since all spreadsheet
applications today are directly or indirectly descended from Lotus 1-2-3
(and it from VisiCalc), a significant amount of this material is
directly relevant to our work.

I believe that this will accelerate our work even further.

However, just a reminder, our goals haven't changed.  This is not a
specification of any particular product: Excel, Lotus, OpenOffice.org, or
anyone else. We are defining a format so that people can confidently
exchange formulas between different applications, and so that people
can with confidence switch from using one application to another
without fear of data loss.  We are certainly working hard to make sure that
existing spreadsheet files can transfer TO the OpenFormula format, and we're
trying to be reasonable to application developers as well.
And in that light, this gift from IBM should really help us get there
more rapidly than we would have otherwise.

Can anyone convert this .hlp file to another format, such as HTML or ODF?
Thanks.