Subject: Filling in functions to-do

I'm currently thinking of "releasing" sections to volunteers to edit for
one week; everyone would then send me their revisions at the same time,
I'd re-integrate, and then send out to all. Tuesday or Wednesday evening
work for me, so after this round through Tuesday, I plan to re-open
for a 1-week period.  Let me know if you think you've got a better approach,
I'm all ears!!

Eike won't be able to fill in functions over the next few days, unfortunately.
But Tomas Mecir has volunteered (I've asked him to work on text functions) -
thanks so very much!  If anyone else wants to volunteer for this first round,
please let me know ASAP.