Subject: Any new volunteers? Comments on the merge...

Any new volunteers for editing a section?

I've decided that doing "track changes" right now is a waste of time,
so I've turned it off.  OpenOffice.org's "Compare documents" is
very good at showing changes if you want to show this, and I
suspect other implementations (such as KOffice) can do a good job too.

In the test cases, please don't use inline (constant) arrays, unless you're
testing if an implementation can use inline arrays correctly.
Not all implementations HAVE inline arrays.  I've added additional test
case data (for 1 2 3 4 and 4 3 2 1) to reduce their need.