Subject: Re: [office-formula] Proposal: Drop "huge" group; any critically missingfunctions for "large"?

A super set of Excel and OpenOffice 2.0x is fine for me.  A clarification though -- are the Excel functions included in "large" jut the core Excel ones, or do they also include the ones only available if you load the data analysis add-in?

Also, has anyone looked at Excel 2007 beta to see if the function set has been extended?

-Rob