Subject: Re: [office-formula] Updated test suite program

Rob Weir said:
> This is amazing stuff!   Just think of it, we're doing our specification
> using ODF as our working format, equations in MathML...

Yes, I agree.  What's also interesting is how fast he wrote the tool;
Daniel went from 0 to running in VERY little of his own time.

> using FOSS editors,

I don't think we're all using FOSS editors, which makes your point
even stronger. We're finally seeing the day where we can practically
choose and change the program we use for office documents.