Subject: Re: [office-formula] Small Group

> > > What's the phrase, "release early and often"?
> > Aren't we already doing that?  We're releasing about every week...
> > It's not going up [formally] to the TC, true.  Think that's critical?
>
> The intermediate drafts are public as well, I see that now.  That is fine.

Good!  Since they're public, other members of the
TC can see the drafts at any time.  All formula SC members are also TC
members, so I think it'd be hard to argue that the TC never hears about it.

But it'd be wise to keep the other TC members better-informed.
I'll try to be a little more diligent about status reports, pointing
to the latest drafts and perhaps summarizing major points.