Subject: Reminder: What sections do you want? Please send in, on Wed.

Just a reminder message - if you'd like a "lock" on a section
starting this Wednesday, let me know.  If you HAVE a lock,
please send in your current version by this Wednesday 7pm EST;
you'll probably keep the lock, but if multiple people want a section
I want to make sure we don't conflict.

On the Wiki I've got a list of lock-holders, here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Formula_Work

PLEASE HELP by helping to write and refine formula definitions.
If we all pitch in, it can get a lot done quickly.  This is
very parallelizable, and more processors are welcome :-).
Even if you don't have a lot of time, a relatively small amount of time can help.