Subject: Re: [office-formula] Spec tweaks

General question -- has anyone done a formal analysis of our expression language?  Especially with recent tweaks and extensions, it would be great to throw this all into LEX/YAAC (or whatever tool is used for this these days) and confirm that we're not getting conflicts.

Also, did we have any explicit target for the complexity of grammar we wanted, whether LALR, LR(k), GLR, or whatever?

-Rob