Posters have probably noticed that something odd has been going
on with the OASIS mailing lists.  Apparantly the problem was that after
the big mailing list crash, they got them up again, but only OASIS staff
could (usually) post to the lists. OASIS' IT folks weren't
aware of this at first, because when THEY posted test
messages, it worked. That is one sneaky problem.

Anyway, I sent an email message last evening after having repeated
problems.  They rushed to track down the problem, and I'm told that
they fixed it about 2am this morning (!).

So hurrah to those who got this back working, and did so at a nasty
time of day too!!  My thanks to the IT folks -- none of the standards efforts
would happen without the infrastructure, and you keep it going.
Mary, please pass my thanks along to all who were involved.

Let Mary McRae know if you see future problems.