Subject: Test generator program, phase 2

The current test generator program is REALLY useful.
So useful, that I'd like to have some enhancements in it.

Here's what I _think_ would be an improvement - if anyone has
a different idea, I'd really appreciate it.

I think it'd be nice to generate a test spreadsheet with _several_ sheets:
* "Small", "Medium", and "Large", which only have the tests for their group.
   Medium would have a single test that refers back to Small; Large would have
   one test refer back to medium.
   This will make it much easier for someone who only wants to implement "Small"
   to see what they're missing.
* "Other", which has the sections not in small/medium/large.  That'll help us notice
   when something that SHOULD be in one of the other groups isn't.
* "Everything", which would just list every section top-to-bottom.

Each of these sheets would repeat the test data.  Many tests get data from
the "current sheet".

Instead of using the "Level" column, it would extract the names of the
sections for small/medium/large from the spec itself.
It needs to be able to read tabls WITH and WITHOUT the level column,
so that we can gradually remove the "Level" column.

The front sheet (either a separate sheet, or just added to the front one)
should show the % summaries from small, medium, and large.

Comments?