Subject: Funding - please let me know if you wish to claim it

I am very grateful for the funding offered from the OpenDocument Fellowship.
I know that some people either cannot or do not want to accept the funding.
But for others, that funding will be very important - it will enable them to do
activities they might not be able to do otherwise.

So, if you're interested in receiving this funding:
1. Let me know (now) that you would like to receive the funding.
    That way, I'll know who to track.
2. When you submit a completed contribution, or complete a review,
    TELL ME.  Filling in a function isn't enough, because I won't know if
    you intend to do more later or not.

If you don't tell me, then I'll assume that for whatever reason you
will not receive the funding.  Which is just fine; we'll be able to use the
money for something else (or return the remainder, if we complete without
using it up).

Thanks very much.