Subject: Next week's assignments

As always, assignments (in terms of who's working on what sections)
are recorded at:
  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Formula_Work
As usual, please send in your section this Wednesday, 7PM EST.
I'll merge, fix up some cross-cutting issues, fix any errors I find
in a spot-check, and post the merged version.

My current plan for the next week is to have everyone keep their
current sections.  Daniel Carrera already has a lock on section 2.1
(which describes small/medium/large); he's modifying the test generator to
generate multiple sheets, and to use the spec itself to divide the
work into different sheets.

In addition, I plan to add these locks:
 Stefan Nikolaus - array/matrix (note: OASIS paperwork TBD before starting)
 Daniel Carrera - Information functions (also).  This is because he's handling
    the test case generator code, and some of these functions are especially
    sensitive to how the test cases are generated.

Let me know if you'd like anything changed on these locks.