Subject: Please review/fix "About OpenFormula"

We've had yet more misunderstandings about OpenFormula, and about
standards in general.  In response, I've made some modifications to this:
 http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/About_OpenFormula
Please look at/fix as appropriate!

One blogger mistakenly thinks that standards must
forbid supersets and subsets - a horrific notion that would put a complete
halt to practical standards development.  Certainly users need to not be
_misled_ by supersets and subsets, but forbidding them entirely isn't the answer. More at:
http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2006/09/
freaked_out_by_odfs_definition.html