Subject: Parameter naming conventions

So far I have heard tremendous silence about naming conventions for
function parameters.  Which makes sense, because they have absolutely
no effect on the correctness of the spec.  But for the spec to have a "finished"
look, we really should pick a single convention for us all to use. It helps readers
slightly by having a single convention.  ANd the current pseudo-convention for
Uppercase parameter names doesn't look as pretty in formulas.

So, here' s what I propose by "fiat":
* Types need to be in UpperCamelCase.
* Parameter names need to be lowerCamelCase.
   Try to use the same name between different functions for the same thing.
   Where practical, make them
   meaningful (indicating MEANING not type), e.g.,
   "basis" for date calculation basis (where 0=360-day year), etc.
   Use "x" for math functions taking one numerical parameter,
   "x" and "y" for math functions taking two numerical parameters.

Anyone have a crisis with this, please let us know.  I don't know of a
strong reason to pick any particular convention, so let's pick one.
And let's change the parameter convention, since I don't
think it looks as good currently.