Subject: Latest version posted!

I've just posted a new version.  Please use this version as the basis
for future changes; I made various editorial fix-ups as I merged things in.

This version is thanks to the efforts of
Stefan Nikolaus (array/matrix), Frank Stecher (statistical (K-R)),
Tomas Mecir (AVERAGEA, B and BINOMDIST completed),
Thomas Metcalf (DB), and David A. Wheeler (who's that?).

A few notes in passing:
* If the expected result is an error, just say "Error" as the expected result.
   It makes it easier to find the formulas that are supposed to produce the errors,
   and it also makes it easier to make sure each test only tests one thing
   (we know of one app that only has ISERR, and another that only has ISERROR;
   the generator can split that out, to eliminate false "test fail" results).
* Please use +/- and epsilon in the test result where you need it, and DON'T use it
   when you don't.  Remember, if you expect the function to produce an exact result,
   DON'T use +/-.  Conversely, if there are a bunch of digits after the decimal point,
   almost certainly it's NOT exact, and if so you MUST include +/- and some range.
   Otherwise, the generated tests will be too exacting or too permissive.
* There's a tricky subtly involving the "A" functions like AVERAGEA.
   Passing a logical value DIRECTLY as a parameter to AVERAGEA does
   the same thing as AVERAGE.  The difference only shows up when
   logical values are inside a range (or array) - AVERAGEA will ALWAYS
   include the logical values, AVERAGE will skip them on logical-type-distinct systems.
   Yes, that's weird and subtle, but that's why we have peer review, right :-) ?
* Remember, DO NOT assume that Text->number conversion converts to a number, or
   always to 0.  That is something that varies between implementations.
* The "Summary" should be one line long - SHORT.  All the details go into "Semantics";
   the summary is the one-line quick description to help remind people who already
   know it, what it is.