Subject: New 2006-09-14 version posted

Hi, we have a new 2006-09-14 version posted.

Compared to 2006-09-13, Helen Zhi Yu Yue added ODDFPRICE, ODDLPRICE, ODDFYIELD, ODDRYIELD, and added more test cases to PPMT. Wheeler added definitions for TYPE, ROW, and COLUMN, and made various refinements in "unlocked" sections. The only people's locks this affects are Helen (who submitted the changes) and theoretically Daniel Carrera (Information section, though I don't think it does in practice).