Subject: Wednesday, please send in

A reminder to authors, please send in your versions this Wednesday (7PM EST).

I would like to have a first draft of all function definitions by the end of
the month.  It's not clear that we will do that, but if we can't QUITE make
that, I'd like to at least be visibly close.  There are still some areas where
more discussion needs to take place, but in many cases there are no
big issues, and I'd like to review and close THOSE out so that we can concentrate
on what's left.