Subject: HYPERLINK

Hi,

6.10.2 HYPERLINK has

| TODO: ??? Proposed for deletion as standard function.

and in the Note

| This is an OpenOffice.org function

Well, yes, but only because it was an Excel function before.. so for
interoperability we should include it, despite its really weird
semantics, see also an older mail I posted to this list I include again
for reference.

  Eike

----- Forwarded message from Eike Rathke <erack@sun.com> -----