Subject: NUMBERSTRING

Hi,

6.18.14 NUMBERSTRING talks about a hidden Excel function. I've never
encountered it. While the fine OOo Excel file format doc mentions the
NUMBERSTRING opcode, there doesn't seem to be any useful documentation
about the function itself available. It also isn't listed in the Ecma
spec. From the context I've seen it during searches on the net it may be
related to conversion from number to native numerals in a Japanese
Excel. I suggest to drop this obscure function for now.