Subject: Re: [office-formula] Undefined function assignments

Hi David,

On Sunday, 2007-02-18 21:40:58 -0500, David A. Wheeler wrote:

> > > HYPERLINK (note: weird semantics, we may not want it in the spec)
> - Thomas Metcalf is looking at it

Just a note: if we added HYPERLINK it should be specified the way MS
implemented it, of course Ecma-MOOXML doesn't tell us about weirdness
there. Doing it different than MS doesn't make much sense, the function
is only in for interoperability. In case we don't want it, writing it as
COM.MICROSOFT.HYPERLINK might be sufficient. One wouldn't get to know
the special interpretations of modern logics though..

> > > GETPIVOTDATA
> - ??? Eike Rathke ("I think we (OOo Calc team) can provide some definition for that, hopefully by end of the month."). But that's not as hopeful...!

Niklas will work on a spec for implementation anyway, so it should be
fairly easy to derive from that.