Subject: Re: [office-formula] MIN/MAX/MINA/MAXA and no value, zero?

I don't know if I'd favor having some implementations give an error while others give zero.  If someone has a document that silently fails (gives zero) and then gives an error when they give the spreadsheet to someone else,  then this will certainly cause some user confusion.

Also, this is not an arcane function that will be used by few people.  This is not a Bessel function.  MIN and MAX are very basic functions that all will use.  So the impact of confusion would be multiplied.   So I'd recommend having a single, complete, unambiguous definition for it.

-Rob