Subject: Plan for release to TC: Send in all changes by THIS WEDNESDAY

I'd like to have all changes in by this Wednesday PM, so that they can be merged in by this Friday, for a release to the TC.  I've posted another version merged by Eike (thanks!).

This isn't REALLY final, of course; I expect TC comments to flow in and result in changes to the document after that point, and all formula SC members are of course TC members too.  But at this point, I think starting to get wider circulation of the document would be a good thing.  In particular, I'm worried that further delays will be bad overall.

Comments?  Rob Weir: Can you send in your material by then?